Field sales and site visits are just a phone call away. Whether the project is local or distant, Inverter Technology, Inc. can provide the technical expertise to service your job properly. Equipment selection and sizing are crucial decisions to the success of your project. The team at ITI possesses the skills necessary to do quality installations, programming, commissioning, troubleshooting, end-user training, and to provide top-notch service.
ITI offers expertise in qualifying your project for incentive rebate programs offered by your local utility company. We will assign a project manager and assist with the rebate process; from initial applications through final inspections. If you are looking for a variable speed drive company to provide professional service with a personal touch, the team at ITI is ready to help.
Our 24-7 accessibility ensures your equipment is running when you need it. Our friendly service staff is eager to find the problem and quickly restore operation. If necessary, we will safely bypass failed equipment and provide a solution when parts are not immediately available. Reasonably stocked trucks often have the parts required on hand to repair your failed equipment. State-of-the-art instrumentation and decades of experience facilitate a complete understanding of your operation and ensures the technicians we send to your building are knowledgeable, equipped and ready to perform.
Nothing speaks more loudly or represents a company better than daily job site conduct and appearance. Our installation staff is state certified bringing you the knowledge and expertise you need for today’s advanced electrical and mechanical systems. Whether working in a hospital or Class A commercial building, each technician has practical experience and has attended, or is enrolled, in the State of California Division of Apprenticeship Standards Training Program.
We offer an installation craftsmanship warranty for the duration of the manufacturer’s warranty. An industry first!
Our Installation Technicians are trained to:
- Establish a safe work area. Promote and practice safety awareness, wear and maintain PPE. Employees are taught to protect not only themselves from workplace hazards, but to ensure that our customers are protected during service and installations.
- Assess the environmental conditions for compliance with new equipment specifications. Recommend change if the environment appears to be unsuitable for the long-term reliability of the drive, or is unsafe for operating personnel.
- Evaluate drawings and specifications while validating proposed equipment locations to real-world circumstances.
- Examine the installation for compliance to state, federal, and local building codes.
- Inspect the existing line, load, wiring for proper sizing, rating, and grounding methods.
- Inspect existing motor terminal box and verify motor resistance values.
- Inspection of the control wiring to and from the drive for proper connections, shielding, and grounding.
- Verify operation with building automation and Fire-Life-Safety systems.
- Complete a full operational test of the drive, bypass, and accessories.
- Provide certified start-up and commissioning.